Looking for affordable car insurance but you’re a convicted driver?
You’re in the right place – our team have a number of schemes available to drivers with convictions.
These schemes enable our team to give large discounts of up to 25% – providing the driver has completed a Department For Transport (DFT) approved course. We are able to cover a large number of risks, impounded vehicles, and have preferred referral systems, where we can refer risks directly through to some of the UK’s largest insurers.
Our team consider:
- Multiple motoring convictions
- Bans through ‘totting up’ procedure
- Drink driving offences
- Criminal convictions
What we offer
- Easy, flexible payment plans, helping you to spread the cost
- Up to 70% no claims discount
- Optional breakdown cover, including roadside assistance, homestart and EU cover
- Free courtesy car (subject to conditions – please speak to our team)
- Optional legal expenses protection
Whatever you drive
- High performance cars
- Modified cars
- Imported cars
- Company/lease cars
- Sports cars
- Saloons, estates and coupe vehicles
Whoever you are
- Young and inexperienced drivers
- Drivers with motoring and/or criminal convictions
- Drivers with a high claims frequency
- Drivers that have had insurance previously cancelled or refused.
Meet some of the members of our dedicated car insurance team.
Charlene is a vibrant "chatterbox", she adds a touch of spice to our renewals team!
On a mission to squeeze the very best out of her renewals team
Lee doesn’t eat lunch, instead he feeds on high standards
We have a dedicated motor team who can help deal with all of your enquiries. Call the number to speak to one of them now.Meet the team here