Are you a young driver without a no claims bonus? Don’t panic – our team will be happy to offer you an 8-month bonus accelerator policy.
Once you have been with the insurance company for 8 months, providing you haven’t had any claims or convictions – this is accelerated to a year. Providing you renew with your existing company, you will receive a year's no claims bonus in just 8 months!
Even if you are still on a provisional driving licence, this isn’t a problem either. Get your affordable First Insurance policy here for great cover.
We offer competitive, bespoke insurance rates for drivers considered a ‘special risk’. This includes – younger drivers, those with motoring convictions and/or a large claims frequency. Our team also offers cover for younger drivers who drive “higher group vehicles and/or performance cars”.
We have a first-class panel of well-known, reputable insurers to guarantee that the level of cover offered to you will never be compromised because the risk is considered as “non-standard”.
What we offer
- Easy, flexible payment plans, helping you to spread the cost
- Up to 70% no claims discount
- Optional breakdown cover, including roadside assistance, homestart and EU cover
- Free courtesy car (subject to conditions – please speak to our team)
- Optional legal expenses protection
Whatever you drive
- High performance cars
- Modified cars
- Imported cars
- Company/lease cars
- Sports cars
- Saloons, estates and coupe vehicles
Whoever you are
- Young and inexperienced drivers
- Drivers with motoring and/or criminal convictions
- Drivers with a high claims frequency
- Drivers that have had insurance previously cancelled or refused.
Meet some of the members of our dedicated car insurance team.
Charlene is a vibrant "chatterbox", she adds a touch of spice to our renewals team!
On a mission to squeeze the very best out of her renewals team
Lee doesn’t eat lunch, instead he feeds on high standards
We have a dedicated motor team who can help deal with all of your enquiries. Call the number to speak to one of them now.Meet the team here