Are you leaving your UK holiday home or second home for more than 30 consecutive days?

Don’t panic! Our team will ensure your property is covered accordingly.Holiday Home

One of many policies available is our buildings insurance policy, which will cover the cost of rebuilding your home; including any outbuildings and swimming pools too, so there are no hidden extra costs you need to worry about!

Don’t forget to insure the contents of your property, too! What would you do if you lost everything in your home? Replacing all contents would incur unnecessary hassle and cost a lot of money.

Cover with First Insurance also provides you with an option to include accidental damage for friends, family and tenants (if you choose to let your property).

Our optional home emergency cover gives access to a 24-hour emergency helpline should you need assistance in a domestic emergency, such as a burst pipe.

Whatever the property

  • Let or unoccupied
  • Non standard construction
  • Listed buildings
  • Flood risk areas
  • Subsidence

Whoever you are

  • Insurance policy previously declined, refused or cancelled
  • Multiple or large value claims experience
  • Bankruptcy, CCJ’s, IVA’s or criminal records
  • Landlords

Whatever the use

  • Home office
  • Bed & Breakfast
  • Tenanted
  • Bedsit

Call us today
Speak to one of our UK based team members on:
01527 593800

Meet some members of the dedicated home insurance team.


Group Credit Control Executive
When "stylista" Angela isn't pondering over her next outfit she is making sure the accounts are up to date.


Business Support Supervisor
The Wriggler, amongst other things, very handy with a paint brush and drill and office decorations...


Renewals Manager
On a mission to squeeze the very best out of her renewals team

We have a dedicated Home team who can help deal with all of your enquiries. Call the number to speak to one of them now.

Meet the team here