1. Make sure you have your driving licence and National Insurance number to hand.
2. Click on this link www.viewdrivingrecord.service.gov.uk.
3. Click on the green button "Start"
4. Enter your driving licence number, National Insurance number and postcode into the relevant fields, tick the consent box and click "View Now"
5. There are four tabs towards the top of the page, click on the right hand tab entitled “Share your Licence Information”
6. Click on "Create a code"
Please Note: We only require the last 8 characters of your driving licence Number (e.g. 045FI9ST) and the driving licence check code is Case Sensitive. (e.g. tkEAtBx)